ABOUT US             HOME                PROJECTS                  CONTACT

Friday, March 11, 2011

DIMAYUGA ON ISABELA NEWS!



OUR PRAYERS & DEEPEST SYMPATHY

I join Isabela News in its maiden issue, in expressing my deepest sympathy to the people in Japan.

Actual death, injuries and damaged to property is not yet known. I have never imagined that Japan, a country I’ve known for decades where many Filipino entertainers were warmly welcomed and have made good today, would be so helpless as I watched on television how thousands of houses were washed away like a shuffled deck of cards.

I share the sympathy of the Filipinos left behind who now resides and adopted Japan as their new found home since I left the country decades ago. I urge talents who have been part of Bellstar Promotion before to say a prayer for the Japanese and Filipinos in the country who now suffering because of the tragic incident that recently happened in Japan.

It may take time before Japan will recover, but with God with Us, Japan shall surely overcome this nightmare shall awake stronger than ever.

My deepest sympathy and my appreciation for Isabela news for this opportunity.

Bella Dimayuga

No comments:

Post a Comment